Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 - {It's Cool.....and the gang}

Today is Day 3 of my Project 365 -so first off I'd like to call for a virtual round of applause for making it this far... yes folks, this just might be the longest I've stuck to a "project" before :)

I've got a few things to share with you today..... first - do you know what this means?


Duh, it can only mean one thing.....



Outdoor beer fridge... no electricity needed!




Next - I decided to finally (after much coaxing from Hubbalicious) that I should go get my hair did.... so I went in for this....


Just kidding...I thought that this would be a better look for me.....






Okay okay, I'll get serious.... so when you take a little place like this....




And you throw in some of this.......





You get this......



So whatchya think? I've been wanting to do the "red" for awhile.... and I finally did. We started out with only about 9 foils, so just a small amount, but I think next time I'm going brighter, bigger chunks and all of it (we only did like the top few layers of hair, not all the way down through my thickness)..... You can see it MUCH brighter in the sunshine - and like I said, next time, I'm definitely going for the brighter more IN YO FACE look....


Sadly..upon my return home and showing it off, and showing how we didn't go all the "way" with it, Hubbalicious informed me he found something......



GASP - YES that is a GRAY HAIR!!! I'm convinced it's a piece of fishing line he cleverly had up his sleeve so to play an early April Fools Joke on me..... either way, I make him "pull it out" and well, he's lucky he did, otherwise he wouldn't have lived to gain another Gray on his own head...


So I guess that means i need to buy one of these..... for touch ups, you know....

It'll be a real lifesaver......

No comments:

Post a Comment