Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 - {Road to Redemption & Burrrr thday Wishes}

So if yesterday I went to the promised land... I figured today would be the Road to Redemption.... as you can see....

If I weren't too busy having a heart attack AFTER my workout I would have taken a picture of my calories burned today count ---- but like I said.. I was having to give myself mouth to mouth rescucitation at that point....
Know what else nearly stopped my heart? This...
Yup, at 6:50 this morning when I put my devil spawns, erh I mean my LOVELY older children on the bus, THAT double digit was staring me in the face..... WOAH!
It was also the cause of these fine specimens.....



Did I mention we are in FLORIDA? Uh, commonly known as the "Sunshine State" or as I like to call it ...the "You can wear flip flops and tank tops year round, so come on down and enjoy some of this" State....
Here's a little oxymoron for you --- these are sea oats......
Um, frozen sea oats....that isAnd some random vineage on a fence
And so today... I want to finish off by saying
HAPPY BURRRRRRDAY to my neice A -
I can't wait to come to your Hanna Tanna party this weekend! You better wear your new hat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment