Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 - {Guilty Pleasures & Slacker Moments}

Sometimes I am just the ULTIMATE slacker.... yup.. there I admitted it...
So it's 8 days into the new year and look....
Yea, so that is our outdoor holiday decor... still in the... well outdoors.... versus nicely tucked away in a storage box to be forgotten about until next year. OOPS....
PS: Obviously Santa and his trusty sidekick (Rudolph) have gone into hibernation...
In my defense it's in part due to Guilty Pleasures like this...



And as a final picture message for today.... when I was sitting out this morning to put the kids on the bus, I looked up and saw this little sliver of moon still hanging out in they sky....

Oh and shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone I love to watch cheesy reality tv and drink diet dr. pepper when I'm home *mostly* alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment